Line Break (Shift + Enter)

Home Page



Mission Statement



About Us



Billing Cycle



Meeting Dates



Rules & Regulations



Commissioners and Staff



Contact Us



FAQ


Pay Your Bill Online

Logan Township
Visit
Logan Township's
Municipal Site!


Join Us on Facebook


About Us

The Authority, a public body corporate and politic of the state of New Jersey, was created by virtue of Ordinance No. 8-1975 duly adopted in January 1975 by the Township Council of the Township of Logan. The Authority was created for the purpose of construction and operating a sanitary sewerage system for the proper collection and treatment of domestic, commercial and industrial wastewater generated within the Township of Logan.

The Authority's Water Reclamation Facility can treat 2,000,000 gallons per day of wastewater from Logan Township & portions of Woolwich Township. About 5 % of the wastewater comes from industrial sources; the remaining 95 % comes from commercial and residential sources. Most of the industrial wastewater comes from food related industries.

The sludge generated from the Authority's water reclamation facility biological treatment process is disposed of by incineration at the Delaware County Regional Water Quality Control Authority (DELCORA) and the Gloucester County Utility Authority (GCUA) Wastewater facilities.

Provisions of these wastewater services play a major role in protecting public health, wildlife and the environment of Logan Township and portions of Woolwich Township. It also provides an essential role in supporting existing and attracting new commercial and industrial enterprises to both Townships.